Most people have planned at least one event whether it’s a simple birthday party or a wedding with 500 guests. We understand that event planning takes a lot of time that many people simply don’t have to give. That’s okay; tell us what you need and leave the details to us.
- Weddings: Let us help make your special day amazing. We’ll take care of the planning process so you can focus on the more important part – you!
- Birthdays: Birthdays are fun and special occasions no matter the age of the honored guest. We have everything you need to celebrate your loved one’s day in style.
- Anniversaries: Wedding anniversaries mark one of the most important dates in our lives. Every wedding anniversary needs to be celebrated with friends and family. We would love to take care of your anniversary party planning process so you can just enjoy the party.
- Retirement: Retirement marks a major milestone in someone’s life. They’ve worked and paid their dues; it’s time to relax and enjoy some quality time at the lake or doing what they enjoy instead of what’s required of them. Allow us to help honor the retiree by planning the retirement party.
- Baby Showers: Babies are one of the greatest gifts a family can receive. The baby shower is designed to provide the mother-to-be with items that she and the baby will need. It also gives us a way to show off our baby shower planning skills so all of the guests can relax and enjoy the party.
- Other Important Events: Life is full of important events. We are more than happy to help you plan your next big event. We’ll even provide the necessities if possible! Check out our rentals to see how we can add to your event.
Many of the items used in event planning are specialty-use items. For example, how often would you use decorative chair covers, cloth napkins, or a chocolate fountain? Let us know if you would like to include a specialty item in your upcoming event. We probably have it! Some of our rental items include:
- Chair Covers
- Chocolate Fountains
- Specialty Lighting
- Call Us for More Information
Event Planning Assistance in Vermilion County and Champaign County
25 years of hands-on experience plus the FTD Master Designer course means that our Master Florist, Cheri, has the experience and knowledge to help you with all of your floral and event planning needs.
Presentation and attention to detail are where Cheri’s work truly shines. She brings a unique approach to Floral-n-Flair compared to other flower and gift shops. She’s had the honor of planning and coordinating hundreds of weddings and special events including an event for President Ronald Reagan and the wedding of PBR World Champion Justin McBride.
Event planning doesn’t come naturally; it takes skills that we’ve honed for many years. We enjoy providing event planning services in Vermilion County and Champaign County. Call us at 217-427-5888 for event planning help.